Return or exchange of NEW items (original condition and packaging, unopened and uninstalled, including all original materials supplied with the item) without proof of purchase may be made in exchange for an Advance Auto Parts Merchandise Card. NO CASH refunds will be issued.
Can I get a refund without a receipt?
Stores often try the “no refund or return without a receipt” line. … But where an item fails, shops do not have the right to demand a receipt. A credit card slip or statement or even the say-so of a person who was present when the products were purchased, are legally enough.
How long do you have to return to Advance Auto?
Online purchases can be returned to any Advance Auto Parts store within 45 days from the date of purchase. Bring original packaging and your receipt, Order Confirmation email or Merchandise Return Form. All refunds will be credited back to you via the same payment method used for your original order.
How can I get a proof of purchase without receipt?
- Lay-by Agreement;
- Receipt number or confirmation number for telephone or online transactions;
- Credit card statement;
- Warranty Card showing a supplier’s or manufacturer’s details, date and amount of purchase; or.
- Serial or production number.
How do I get a refund from item not received?
Options for Buyers with Non-Delivered or Late Goods
- Contact the seller to ask them to redeliver the item. This should be done if the item was never delivered or did not arrive within the expected time.
- Ask the seller for a refund and cancel the order.
- Report the seller to Trading Standards.
Can Advance Auto look up receipts?
Obtaining an Online Receipt
You can find a copy of your receipt in your Order Confirmation email as well as in the “Your Order Status” section of Your Account. If you did not register with us and cannot locate your Order Confirmation email, please contact Customer Care at 1-877-ADVANCE (238-2623).
Can you return parts to O’Reilly without receipt?
O’Reilly Auto Parts’ Warranty Information. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. … If your product is defective and covered by warranty, you may return it to any O’Reilly Auto Parts store for a replacement, repair, or refund. You MUST have the original sales receipt to be eligible for warranty service.
What is a core charge at Advance Auto Parts?
What is a Core Charge? A “Core Charge” is similar to the deposit you might pay for a can or bottle of soda. In many states, to promote recycling, you are charged a deposit when you purchase a can of soda and you receive your deposit back when you return the empty can.
What can be used as proof of purchase?
Examples of proof of purchase include:
- a credit or debit card statement.
- a lay-by agreement.
- a receipt or reference number (for phone or internet payments)
- a warranty card showing the supplier’s or manufacturer’s details, date and amount of the purchase.
How do I show proof of purchase?
Other types of proof of purchase include:
- credit or debit card statement.
- a lay-by agreement.
- a receipt or reference number given for phone or internet payments.
- a warranty card showing the supplier’s or manufacturer’s details and the date and amount of the purchase.
How do I write a letter to get a refund?
Refund Request Letter—Why Is It Important?
- Ask for a refund in a polite and formal language.
- Include details about the product—what was purchased, when, and what the price was.
- Explain why you want to return the item.
- Mention relevant aspects of the transaction such as dates and place of delivery.
How do I complain about something not received?
Missing or late delivery? Complain to the retailer. You should complain to the retailer as it is responsible for undelivered goods, not the courier. This is because your contract is with the retailer, who you bought the goods from.
What to do if a seller refuses to refund?
Company Won’t Give You a Refund? Here’s How to Get Your Money Back
- Try to Work it Out with the Merchant First.
- Option 1: Request a Chargeback.
- Option 2: Consider Mediation.
- Option 3: Sue in Small Claims.
- Option 4: Pursue Consumer Arbitration.
- FairShake Can Help Make Arbitrating a Breeze.